Hair Growth Products: How To Use And What To Expect
Shiny and healthy hair is a dream of every person. But a lot of people feel confused when nothing they see in TV commercials seems to help, or skeptical when it comes to hair growth products. Don’t be! Let’s find out, how hair loss treatment works and why it is a great and efficient way to get rid of your problem for good.
Do Not Panic - Identify The Reason
Sometimes when people see a lot of hair in the drain after washing hair, they suggest that it is a dramatical hair loss and they are boldening. Surprisingly enough, it is normal to lose up to 100 hairs every day while brushing, for example. Moreover, there are three phases of hair growth: growing cycle that may take up to 8 years, transition phase for two to three weeks when each strand’s follicle shrinks and the non-growing phase, when hair stops growing and rests from 2 to 4 months.
Hair Loss: Reasons
There are dozens of reasons, why people may need hair loss treatment. Lack of vitamins in the body, stress or illnesses can play a crucial role in this problem. In all cases, it is vital to take pills, enriched with nutrients that nourish hair.
Among the common reasons for hair loss are the following:
- Physical and emotional stress. In this case, your hair will start growing again, when you overcome the condition;
- Pregnancy can lead to a hair loss due to stress as well as hormones;
- Too much vitamin A in your organism, interestingly enough, can also cause hair loss;
- Too little protein may lead to such problem as well;
- Aging is a general reason for hair loss for men and women. It usually starts in 50’s-60’s and is linked to low level of hormones;
- If you suddenly lose weight too fast, you may experience hair loss as well. Firstly, it is a stress for the organism, and secondly, the diet may not be balanced in such case. Lack of nutrients lead to this problem;
- Illnesses cause hair loss due to medicine that people intake.
- Usage of too many hair treatments can also lead to hair loss as these products contain different chemical substances, that ruin your hair.
As you see, reasons for hair loss may be various. So one should always consult doctor first, before starting any treatment.
What’s In These Products
Hair loss problems can begin with aging as well as when you are a teen. It all depends on substances that your body produces when receives vital elements. When you don’t get enough vitamins or nutrients, your hair signalizes about it in various ways: you may lose hair, it may become thinner or grey.
That is when one should consider hair growth products. They come in different forms and contain such components as vitamin A, B, C, D, E, zinc, iron, magnesium, and traditional herbal remedies like horsetail extract and saw palmetto. All these ingredients in right amount help your body to produce hormones and substances to strengthen your hair.
Why To Use Hair Supplements
Hair growth remedies enrich the body with essential components. Let’s have a look at substances that can make our hair shine:
- B-complex vitamins help your organism to produce keratin naturally. It, in its turn, improves the condition of your hair and skin;
- Vitamin C helps to produce collagen. That is vital for healthy and strong follicles;
- Vitamin A plays a crucial role in looking after skin and making it healthy;
- Zinc stimulates cell reproduction, vitamin absorption, and balance hormonal balance;
- Biotin is also an essential component of your hair, skin and nail condition.
To Sum Up
Millions experience hair loss someday. Our organism is susceptible even to the smallest changes around us in the environment or our body, and different stressful situations can result in a hair loss.
But it is not time to panic. Everything can be cured with the use of supplements, containing essential nutrients. Just don’t forget that in any case, you should see a doctor first.
And if you want always shine brightly with your hair, don’t hesitate to lead healthy balanced diet. Being fascinating is not that hard at all. Just don’t waste time and solve problems as soon as they occur. May the nutrients be with you!