Weight Loss Supplements: You Are What You Eat
Going to the gym, running, eating a balanced diet - these are all efficient ways to look after your calories and stay fit, but you don’t always have time to do all of these things. And sometimes they just don’t give you the desired result. That is why one should also consider taking dietary supplements to help your organism to fight with extra calories.
Dietary Supplements: What Are They
It is not easy to lose weight. Usually, it takes months or years until they finally see the desired number of scales. Let’s make it clear from the start: weight loss supplements do not eliminate extra fat away immediately. All ingredients, contained in such pills, have their purpose:
- curb appetite;
- reduce fat absorption;
- speed up fat burning;
- boost metabolism;
- boost muscle mass etc.
However, before trying any of the supplements, it is essential to discuss it with the health adviser. And of course, don’t forget about your sports regime as well. Remember, that weight loss supplements are not some magic pills that will burn fat away. They work as any other part of your weight burning program and help your body to get thinner quicker.
There have been thousands of studies, but none of them show that some dietary ingredient works 100% on a person. It’s all very individual. Some things may work and others not, depending on your type of body, lifestyle, loads during exercise. Don’t give up and try different ways to burn calories.
Favourite Ingredients In Fat Burning Supplements
Easy weight-loss supplements are thermogenic, so they increase metabolism. Fat burners contain substances to burn more calories, curb appetite, increase fat oxidation during exercise, etc.
The most common ingredients you may find in weight loss pills are the following:
- Caffeine decreases your weight loss by boosting metabolism. However, usage of too many caffeine may cause side-effects and caffeine alone doesn’t help you to burn fat. It should be taken carefully with other substances;
- Green tea extract contains chemical compounds called catechins. They have an antioxidant effect and help with increasing metabolism. Using green tea for some time can decrease your weight. Just do not forget to exercise as well;
- Garcinia Cambogia extract can inhibit a fat-producing enzyme in the body and increase levels of serotonin, reducing appetite;
- Diet whey protein helps increase muscle mass and contributes to weight loss;
- L carnitine is a natural chemical, produced in a liver and kidneys. It transforms long-chain fatty acids into mitochondria to produce energy. It can also help you to recover after exercising.
There are dozens of other ingredients that you may find in supplements. Just don’t forget to ask the doctor first, because weight-loss pills have side-effects that can harm you.
The most common side-effects of weight loss supplements are:
Some ingredients may harm your heart, blood vessels, and nervous system. Particularly caffeine is not advised to people that have some heart condition.
You shouldn’t also combine easy weight loss supplements with other medications as it can lead to serious consequences as well.
So if you know that you have some problems with your health, ask your health adviser first. Doctor can help you build a safe plan to burn calories and suggest supplements that won’t harm your organism.
To Sum Up
Weight-loss pills themselves without any change in your lifestyle won’t give you the result you were dreaming of. But if you want to make every effort there is to speed up weight loss, then it is a good choice. Just keep in mind that dietary supplements can only boost your weight loss a little bit.
Combine exercising with a healthy diet and weight loss supplements and be patient - the result won’t come in a day. But if you do everything properly, you will see how extra fat vanishes from your organism.
Allow yourself to become the person you want to be and choose your diet supplements wisely as well.